Interlining refers to the fabric that is used to lay between two different fabrics. A thermal interlining is a skinny layer that is prepared with the help of woven and non-woven material. This layer is then attached thermally or mechanically when merged with the fabric.
Types of interlinings:
There are various types of interlinings. Some of them are given below:
- Woven interlinings: These types of interlinings are made from the fabric which has lightweight. This lining is used for challenging situations such as jackets, outerwear plackets, waistband, and various others.
- Non-woven interlinings: These types of interlinings are manufactured with the help of 100% polyamide products with a coating of ultra-fine to heavier blends. These are thermal interlinings as they are bonded thermally.
- Knitted interlinings: These types of interlinings are used in knit garments and stretchable fused areas too. They have the property of stretch and recovery.
Advantages of woven fusible interlining:
There are various advantages of woven fusible interlining when thermal interlinings are used. Some of them are given below:
- This interlining is used to get the similarities between the apparel. It gives the same look to the clothes.
- The performance provided by the woven fusible interlining is very good.
- It is easily available in the market.
- It is very easy to use.
Advantages of non-woven interlining:
There are various advantages of non-woven interlining. Some of them are given below:
- It provides ventilation
- It can be mass-produced
- It is easy to use
- The non-woven interlining provides insulation.
- It is waterproof interlining
- This interlining is flexible.
How to use thermal interlining?
There are various steps that need to be followed in order to use thermal interlining. These steps are given below:
- The first step is to measure the size on which you will work and then after measuring leave some extra space.
- After measuring, make some markings and cut the area. After cutting the area put you interlining fabric on the surface you need.
- As we all know that interlining acts as a glue. Therefore, take an iron and put on the interlining to get it to stick on your garment, as we all know that the iron is hot.
- Thus, the pressure and heat are applied thermally to the interlining to stick it.
- After sticking, leave it for some time and to protect everything put some cotton under it. As if the glue melts on the irons then it can be challenging in cleaning it from the iron.
If you are looking for the thermal interlinings, then you can get it from Telco Fuse. We provide the best quality products. The products that we are delivering are cost-effective and can be afforded by anyone. The main objective of the organization is to serve the industry of garment with our assured textiles. If you have any queries regarding the interlinings, then you contact us and our experts are always there to help our clients and customers. The support and trust of our customers make us India’s top leading manufacturer of interlinings.